- I don’t have school aged kids any more but this sure could work for us too! Everyone that knows me knows I am the organize Diva. This is my new project to keep up with the kids school stuff. This year was rough I had three children in school and it took a major toll on me trying to keep there stuff separate…LUV this idea I have already bought the items to do this with.
- Only takes 1 yard of fabric to make! These would be great for the kids in their rooms for a reading corner.
- “assemble bookcases on french doors to make a secret room.” easy way to have the coolest house in the neighborhood (:
- Evolution of Style: How to Paint Your Kitchen Cabinets (like a pro)
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts – if I ever decide to save my toilet paper rolls…only pinterest.
- Free Printable Vintage Bird Art Card
- A balloon for each year married with a memory tied to it. Love this idea for an anniversary.
- 20 easy Mod Podge craft projects for beginners. ~ Mod Podge Rocks!
- Cute baby gifts! Print on 8 1/2 x 11 scrapbook paper, cut to size and modge podge to wood blocks. I could definitely make these!
- dresser recycle – dressup wardrobe…. so cool
- How to paint Laminate furniture, NO sanding!
- Hang a curtain behind a bed with lights behind it
- How to hem jeans (or any pants), keeping the original hem. Best tip ever!! Very Coo! ~
- by ShapeMoth
- Making Valentine’s Day Special at Home: Menu, Recipes, Crafts, Cards, and Decor